Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

Just to let you know

I wanted to pop in to say I don’t have a project for you today or for the next couple of days.  Christmas Eve is just so busy and I was busy yesterday spending time with my two granddaughters who have to go to their father’s for Christmas.  I couldn’t miss this time with them.  So I spent most of the day being silly with them, making cookies, drinking a cup of Christmas tea,  watching a Christmas movie and then tonight having a Christmas meal with them and then opening our gifts to them.  We had the best time and I am going to miss them so much the next couple of days. 

I will be back on Monday with something new to share.  I promise.  For now I leave you with this old English Christmas song;

Christmas is coming,

the goose is getting fat

Who will put a penny in the old man’s hat?

If you don’t have a penny

then half a penny will do

If you don’t have half a penny

Then God bless you! 

God bless you all and have a Merry Christmas! 

No comments: