Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

You know . . . that Jesus is the Reason banner!

I promised you a picture of the Jesus is the Reason banner once I got it up in the place I’d originally planned to put it. Here it is:

P1070352

I couldn’t get the whole banner in the photo, but you can certainly see that it looks much better here than where I first hung it! 

We’ve been scurrying around here trying to get all of the decorating done this weekend.  Yesterday we accomplished quite a lot, and then last night our son, daughter and little grandson came for dinner. I made my special chicken noodle soup.  The recipe is my own creation and everything about this soup is homemade and delish!  Really!  Ask anyone who has enjoyed it.  It is our usual Christmas Eve fare along with homemade clam chowder.  The recipe for the clam chowder came from a dear friend we knew when we lived in Colorado and with whom I recently renewed my acquaintance over on Facebook.  Facebook is great for that! Any way, thanks for the recipe Pam. It’s become a real family favorite!

I’ve got several projects in mind for this next week, and I’ve been working on them a little at a time when I could grab a few minutes in my scrapping studio.  I hope to share them with you this next week. 

No comments: