Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

Mickey and Hello Kitty

I am hurrying out the door to go to my granddaughter’s first piano recital.  I am so excited to see her perform.  However, before I leave I wanted to leave you with a project before I am gone for the weekend.  Mickey and Hello Kitty tags!

P1070301

They turned out very cute! 

The paper is from last year’s DCWV Christmas stack and the card stock is all scraps from my scrap drawers.  I am seeing my considerable stash dwindling which means I am using rather than buying!  That’s a good thing! The Mickey and Hello Kitty are both cut at 5” and the tag bases are cut at 5.5 and 6”.  I used the hat from Winter Wonderland and the wreath is from Joys of the Season.  After I assembled the wreath, I cut a slit in it and put it around Mickey’s neck. 

I stamped the back with a nice swirly Merry Christmas and a fancy to and from.  I popped them both up using pop dots and gave them both some faux stitching.  The Mickey has a snowflake embellishment that came in a bunch of buttons.  I hope you enjoy them.  They were fun to make. 

P1070302

P1070303P1070304

P1070307

P1070305

P1070306

No comments: