Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Sweet Treats Page 4

It’s another page from my daughter’s Christmas album, and I’ve also been working on a scrapbook page for one of grandsons who has a birthday in December.  I have two grandsons born in December only 5 days apart, and they are both sweeter than sweet.  I’ll share that page later on. 

P1070506

Who doesn’t bake during the holidays and I know my daughter does some, so I included this page to record some of those treats or the moments made while making them.  This is one page I did quite a while ago. 

P1070507

I welded the cupcakes together with Design Studio and they are cut from Hello Kitty. I used some white stickles to make them and the title look iced.  The title is from Base Camp and I am sure that I cut it at 1” on this page and on every other page.  The snowflake is from Accent Essentials on page 44 and the flower is also from Accent Essentials.  I added the button for extra texture and interest. 

P1070508I carried on with lots of faux stitching and inking and here it is with a gold gel pen and ink.

Can I just say that these tags are some of my favorites.  As a matter of fact the tags in this project are the best part as far as I’m concerned. 

P1070509

How cute is that!  And I got that tag from I don’t remember where!  But I like it! 

P1070510

These, like the others, can hold journaling on one side and a picture on the other. Those snowflake embellishments are from a huge bag of Christmas buttons and embellies from several years ago, and I added a green rhinestone to the center.  It really snazzed these tags up! 

Oh, Christmas is getting close and I am not getting any closer to getting my long list done. I’d better get to crackin’! 

No comments: