Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

More of the Christmas Album

Are you busy?  I am and it’s getting busier.  Yesterday it was errands and a hair appointment for me, and today it’s a grooming appointment for my little Maisie, and I’ll be picking up our little Chaz to spend the night and day.  There is nothing like having a 2 year-old around at Christmas.  I’ve got lots to do here at home including cleaning and baking.  Sigh!  However, it’s all good, right!  It’s Christmas and all the extras including the busyness make it that much more special. 

On with the album! 

P1070500

For this page I let the tags and a few snowflakes be the only embellishments.  The font is from Alphalicous and the Merry Christmas is on the paper.  The snowflakes are once again from Joys of the Season pages 38 and 39 and are cut from that velvet paper.

P1070501

I added some dots to help define the title, and you can see the faux stitching I did on the photo mats.  Those scalloped edges are courtesy of my decorative scissors!  Yes, those scissors we all had to have if we’ve scrapped for a while and have since relinquished to a drawer or garage sale! I try every one in a while to pull out an old tool and give it the light of day and a continued life of usefulness.  You can see that I used a triple mat on this page. 

P1070502

I love this tag pocket and tags!  I don’t know why but this Santa from Christmas cheer always makes me smile. 

P1070503

Isn’t he adorable?  Lots of gold inking on this and gold swirls and faux stitching done with a gold gel pen on these tags. 

P1070504

There is lots of room for photos or journaling on these tags. 

P1070505

And that’s it for today.  I may be able to post another page later, but I’ll have to see  if I get any extra time in my scrapping studio. I hope you all very productive and happy days. 

No comments: