Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Later today

It was a very full weekend with my trip to my daughter’s house to see my granddaughter’s recital!  She was incredible!  I had such a great time with my daughter and her family.  I also helped with my daughter and son-in-law’s church’s Dream cookies event.  I think I made 10 batches of sugar cookie dough.  We had quite an assembly line going.  Their church is raising money to send all their teens to a world wide event for our church this coming summer.  It was great to be part of it. 

Sunday afternoon I drove the 3 hours home and got ready to go see our other granddaughters at their Christmas musical.  It was a joy to watch and very well done.  Julia was very good at her parts and Jade was an enthusiastic choir member!  It was a good weekend. 

The bad part of it was that I didn’t have any time to create; and therefore, I have nothing to share for today so far!  I will have some time later today and I promise to share my creations with you all either tonight or tomorrow.  Until then, check this out over at http://littlescrapofheaven.blogspot.com/winter1

No comments: