Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Peek a Boo!!

Yes, it’s my grandson again!  I can’t help it.  He’s our last baby and I adore him.  He’s also the only baby we’ve had really close by so that he knew us from a very young age because he saw us so much. 

Just before he was 6 months old and just before Christmas, I was out shopping with my three girls, my two daughters and my daughter-in-law, and Jody and I were sitting with Chaz while Stacey and Amy were shopping some more, he started playing peek a boo all by himself holding up his blanket and laughing.  It is a memory I treasure, so I had to scrap these pictures.  I took these pictures after I had fed him and was cleaning him up. He grabbed the wash cloth and and started playing peek a boo.  Sometimes he was so fast I could barely get a photo snapped.  I knew I had to capture the joy and exuberance of his favorite game. 

Chaz LO006

I used the animals from New Arrivals and thought it would be fun to have them peeking out from under the photos.  The font is Ashlyn’s Alphabet and the scalloped rectangle and squares are from Gypsy Wanderings. I took the colors from the photos and the paper was from my stash.  The photo mats are from a very old Sissix mat stack.  The card stock is Bazzill and Cordinations  The little bit of ribbon is from Hobby lobby. 

Chaz LO007

Chaz LO008Chaz LO009What happened to the light on this photo?  Any way you can see the title is pop dotted. 

Chaz LO010

Chaz LO011

Chaz LO012Chaz LO013

I am always so happy when I get photos scrapped and the memory is down on paper.  Satisfaction!

No comments: