Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Future Baseball Star

Yeah!  I am going crazy scrapping my youngest grandson’s photos. I really like how this LO turned out.  I love the colors and paper in this LO.  I hope you like it too. 

Chaz LO014

The background paper is from ummmm . . . Autumn Leaves and the patterned paper is from We R Memory Keepers.  I love this patterned paper and brought several sheets a few years ago when I did a album for my husband for Father’s day.  It reminds me of a man’s tie.  Just love it. The card stock comes from my usual sources—Bazzill and Coordinations.  Also, see the woven net on the LO.  I’ve had that forever and I pulled it out and knew it would be perfect for this LO.  So nice. 

I used Base Camp for the words “Future” and “Star” and the Baseball word art comes from the Sports Mania Cart.  I used the black out feature on my Gypsy to get rid of rest of the cut.  The stars are all from George and Basic Shapes cut at various sizes and the swirls are several different ones welded with my Gypsy and are from Ashlyn’s Alphabet.  I journaled at the top and bottom of the LO because I thought it would make the best use of space on the LO.

I blew up the photo on the title page on my scanner and reprinted it as n 8 X10 and then trimmed it down. Then I scanned the smaller photos as pairs and printed 2 of them per regular 4 x 6 photo sheet.  I used my 2” square punch to trim them to size.  I also used some little star buttons I had in my stash to add some interest to the page and mix things up. 

Chaz LO015Chaz LO001Chaz LO016Chaz LO017Chaz LOs002Chaz LOs001

Tomorrow’s Friday and I have another project to share with you. 

No comments: