Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hats off to Everyone!

It’s been a while since I’ve blogged.  I’ve been super busy with Thanksgiving and getting my house cleaned and ready.  But today I was able to get back in my little pink studio and do some work with paper. Yippee, it was so much fun! 

I’ve been making these little hats for all the girls in my family.  I had 7 to make, and I’m almost done.  I’ve got one more to do and then one I am making one with a scarf to match for a girl at my work.  The hats certainly look like Christmas.  

P1070283

You can find the pattern for these hats here: Red Heart Yarn  The hats are easy and go pretty fast.  It’s a nice little project to make for someone you want to share Christmas joy with.  It’s inexpensive too!  I made three hats with one skein of red yarn and a little of the off white. 

I thought I’d give this last hat in a little gift bag.  The gift bag went together fast and turned out very festive.  I used the one of the purses from Forever Young and a swirl from Accent Essentials, added some Prima paper flowers, a jewel, some faux gold stitching and ta-da—a nice little gift bag. 

P1070282

The card stock is Core’dinations and the patterned paper is from one of the 2010 Premium Homemade Christmas Stack DCWV stacks. The gold paper is from the  DCWV Glitter stack

P1070286P1070287

Oh, I starting to feel soooooo . . . Christmassy!

No comments: