Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Christmas tags

I’ve been busy in my scrap room scrapbooking and creating and I thought I’d share the project I finished today.  I am making Christmas gift tags and this first photo is the folder I created to put 12 of them in. 

P1040701

I made three different designs of four each.

P1040702

I used my Cricut and Joys of the Season and Christmas cheer cartridges.  I tried to do something special to each design to make it different and unique on it’s own.  The tag with Christmas stockings has puffy paint on the white cuff and toes.  The Christmas tree one has glitter glue and I stamped some swirls on the background.  On the snowflake tag I ran the green base through my Cuttlebug using the snowflake embossing folder and cut the snowflakes from DCWV’s glitter paper.  Then I placed a dark blue jewel in the center of each snowflake.  I am pretty happy with the results. 

P1040704

P1040703

P1040705

What do you think? 

No comments: