Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Baby shower centerpiece

Yes, I’ve finished it. It was my first attempt at a flower centerpiece, and it didn’t turn out too bad. It also went together fairly quickly.  I used the flower from George and cut them from 2 1/2 inches to 3 inches.  Then I embossed them with my Cuttlebug and the Swiss Dot and swirls folders.  I used some yellow  pompons for the centers, wrapped the stems with florist tape and stuck them in a pot.  I cut the bassinet from the New Arrivals cart  at 6 inches and Cuttlebugged it with the Swiss dot folder.  I cut Kassidy’s name from the Storybook Cart at 3 inches.  Not bad.  P1040767

A close up of the flowers:

P1040769 

That’s a good day’s work! 

1 comment:

KatElisaCrafts said...

The flowers are very beautiful! Love the little ball sponge in middle! Great idea! :)