Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2009

An abrupt interruption

I thought I’d spend the day working on the baby album for my new grand niece but as usual other considerations interrupted those plans.  I started a facebook conversation with my sister and before I knew it I was volunteering to make invitations for the shower. 

So to work I went after, of course a quick trip to Hobby Lobby to find some paper and then in my few spare moments I came up with this. 

P1040720

I used Walk in my Garden with the #1 flower cut twice at 3” and once at 1 3/4 and I inked the edges with a lavender ink pad.  The stem is the twig and leaves from Zoo Balloo cut at 1” and then I drew in the details with a Meadow Green Bic Mark it. Then I cut the Baby Shower is from New Arrival at 2 1/2 inches.  I used Stickles at the middle of the flower and it’s still not dry.  The paper is from My Mind’s Eye and the cardstock is Hobby Lobby card stock as is the ribbon.  I think it turned out OK> 

No comments: