Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Page 8—Can I get through it?

Two more pages and I can hand this long over due album to my daughter!  I can’t wait to do so.  She’s waited patiently for so long.  So Amy, one more page done and two more to go!  Yea!

P1070736

A simple page with not a lot of adornment but I think that’s OK.  The paper seemed to me to be enough.  I kept using the gold faux stitching on the photo mats as I have through out the whole album.  The tree on the pocket holding the tags is from the Solutions Christmas cart.  I have to confess that I measured incorrectly when I cut the tree and had to snip the top little curly cue off.  The paper is from the same sources as I’ve used throughout the album.  The title is cut from Storybook and Alphalicous and welded with my Gypsy. 

P1070737P1070738

P1070739

The tags are the special part of this LO.  The tag comes from  Winter Frolic and the gift is from Joys of the Season.  The jewels are actually brads that I’ve had a long time. I got the ribbon two years ago at Hobby Lobby.  I also used some green Stickles on the bows. 

P1070741P1070742

P1070743

I love these tags!  I know my daughter will too. 

What do you think Amy?

No comments: