Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Finishing Amy’s Christmas album

After this page I’ve only got 3 more pages to finish . . . I think.  So here it is the next page and I am on the down stretch!  Do you ever feel that way when you get to the end of a project.  I am so glad to have this done for my daughter but I also have the feeling of completeness that I love having.  Any way . . . pictures. 

P1070715

I used A Child’s Year for the Santa and little boy.  The tree is from Paper Doll dress up and for the title I used Alphalicious at 1” The tag is cut at 6”  from I don’t remember and can’t find the cut.  Sorry!  The paper is more of that Premium DCWV 09 stack.  It’s really quite simple.  I’ll let the pictures do the talking! 

P1070716

P1070718P1070719

P1070720

Until tomorrow! 

No comments: