Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Julia!

My granddaughter Julia’s birthday is the 22nd of this month but we are celebrating tomorrow.  She is quite the little girl and is growing every day into a sweet, loving person.  Right now she likes the colors orange and yellow and as I was looking through my paper I found this DCWV paper that I’ve had for quite a while and thought Hello Kitty! 

So here you go Julia!  I hope you love it! 

P1070750

I used Hello Kitty Greetings page 39 and cut it at 5 1/2 inches.  I used the Threading Water punch to edge the orange and green pieces.  I used a hole punch and only punched half way through the edge so I could weave the ribbon through.  It turned out vibrant, sparkly and cute which is exactly what our Julia is!  This card is 5x7.

P1070745

P1070746P1070747

P1070748

P1070749

I am writing a poem that is just for her.  I’ll write in the card for her read at her party. 

It’s a great card for a wonderful little girl!

No comments: