Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Something different

Yesterday while I was visiting some blogs I regularly cruise for ideas and inspiration, I stopped by http://craftystorage.blogspot.com/ to see what new storage and organizational ideas she had collected. While there I saw a blog that interested me and I popped over to see what her craft room looked like. You can see her room here: http://gmglimmerglass.blogspot.com/2010/06/lets-get-this-party-started.html. What really intrigued me however was this picture.
I love this idea, and I loved it so much that last night when I stopped at Joann's, I bought two stryofoam balls so that I could figure out how to make them myself. I have saved several IBC Cream Soda bottles and they would be perfect for this project.
Don't ask me why I saved those bottles. Sometimes I fear I will become one of those old women on Hoarders with piles of junk surrounding me and not being able to find anything! Oh, and I saved the carrier too!
Anyway, I'm going to try to recreate one of these snowmen later in my blogging future, and I hope to share them with you.
I leave you on this happy Friday with this unrelated blog post but will return with my remaining Halloween projects.

No comments: