Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Scraps left on my work table

Yep!  I did it again!  I looked at the scraps left from doing the Halloween Countdown book and decided to make a couple of cards.  Now I barely touched the heap of scrap left but I did use some of the cuts. 

Here’s a representative look at the pile of scraps leftover from the book: 

P1060721 And here’s the two quick cards I created with them. 

P1060722

I used a Studio G $1 stamp for the sentiment and none for the spider card since the paper had so many words on it.  The little pumpkins and the spider’s web behind the spider are also a studio G $1 stamps. I colored the pumpkins with my BIC markers and then used orange Stickles and cut them out.  The cuts are from Cricut cartridge Paper Doll Dress Up. 

How about some close ups? 

P1060723

And . . .

P1060724

Now I am off to work on some projects for next week and to do some of that pesky housework! 

No comments: