Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

A little something for Friday

It’s Friday!  How many of you have a busy weekend planned? I know we do.  Our youngest grandson is coming to stay for the weekend, and he and his Papa are going to a car show tomorrow morning.  They both love cars and the biggest boy, my husband, is the most excited of all!  I don’t know if I am invited.  I am pretty sure I am.

Today I am sharing a little notebook I’ve made for my granddaughter.  It’s a simple little offering using Hello Kitty and a flower from Forever Young that I welded together to create a border.  I think it turned out great and it’s in her current , favorite color palette. 

P1060310

Sorry about the shadow!  I couldn’t get rid of it!  But it did turn out cute!  I can’t tell you where the paper came from because once again, I have had it for a long time.  She is going to love it!  I can’t wait to give it to her! 

No comments: